Humans are servants of their habits. Habit is like a dynamic algorithm which varies man-to-man or student-to-student. Different mindset develops through different choices of habits. In this significance there exist habits that can prosper lifestyle as well some habits can ruin a life. However, we are mainly going to discuss the habits of smart students.
The brain development process of a new born baby works until the baby’s age is 5 years.
During the process many parents try to engage their babies with many activities that are especially very important. Until the filtration age (24 years) appears, multi skills can be developed through good habits.
In students’ lives there exists competition among individuals to prove who is higher in merit. Smart students are not told but called with multiple good habits. They are filled with tons of skills.
Choice of smart students: Smart in the sense who gained smooth control, access to handle any situation in a very sensitive and creative way. They are fearless as they grow with good habits.
Example of good habits of smart students that gift them prosperity:
- Focusing on physical exercise(Such as Yoga)
- To break bad habits practicing mindfulness
- Setting reminders is a very good practice to achieve self-awareness
- Learning at least one musical instrument
- Focusing to skill up with different computer skills
- Trying of building meaningful positive connections
- Adapting natural processes( like, spending a fixed time with nature)
- Living with a pet
- Listening to classical musical arrangements
- Learning a new skill
- Boosting cognitive features to develop justification through the subject-matter ‘Falsifiability’
- Focusing on sustainable development
- Smart students always focus to their personal growth to stabilize the best suited surviving strategy in life
- Smart students try to finish their task uniquely by creating an algorithm or a roadmap at the time of executing the task.
- Any smart student must have algorithms to filter their pre gained knowledge or belief
- Data assets are one of the great concerns of any smart student in any academy.
- A smart student must love to analyze real data to enjoy a naturally processed future outcome.
In an educational journey only focusing on the educational attribute is not the choice of any smart student. Rather they love to skill up with multiple subject matter to heal their body and mind. Hobbies, good extracurricular activities are great habits in a student’s life. Smart students must follow do’s and don’ts that help them to realize their own real identification.
Some questions from very smart and intelligent scholars:
- Who are we? Who am I?
- Are we earthly creatures?
- How to unite the whole world?
- How to encode peace to individuals?
- What is nullity or emptiness?
- How can everything be false or true?
The above questions can help to construct a new power lab in the confidence domain. Smart students always enjoy questioning and discussion. They love the art of questioning as asking questions is the greatest way to monetize truth and self-confidence about the origin of the universe.